Good Afternoon Parents!

Boosterthon

Who is ready for Boosterthon???

Registration is now open to begin fundraising for our Conley Fun Run which will be on Wednesday, October 11th during your students' Special Area time.  This year's theme and prizes are awesome so make sure you go ahead and get registered to claim your first prize.

If 20% of our school is registered by the end of Kick Off Day on Tuesday, October 3rd the ENTIRE SCHOOL will earn a PAJAMA DAY!!

This year's goal: $20,000!!!

Register at: WWW.MYBOOSTER.COM

We will be needing volunteers on Fun Run day. All volunteers MUST be approved every school year by Leon County Schools.

Apply to be a volunteer: https://volunteers.leonschools.net/

Sign up to volunteer at the Fun Run: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0A4FA4A92CA2F94-44447998-conley#/

PTO Meeting

The next PTO meeting will be October 9th and 5:30pm on Zoom.  The link will be sent out next week.

Food Donations

We are accepting donations for the local Salvation Army.  Please bring in non-perishable items to the from office. Next week is the last week.

Cars Update

An additional paper car tag will come home next week.  Please do not mix up the tags from last year with this year as the old numbers will not work.  If you would like to recycle your old car tags from last year please hand it to any adult in the car line (except coach Vance she already has her hands full).  Please remember that students need to be dropped off by 8:25 in the morning and you must be in the car line by 3:15 in the afternoon.  If Coach Vance is not out at the road the students have been sent to the front office to be signed out.

Future Dates:

10/9 – PTO Meeting

10/13 – End of 1st 9 Weeks Grading Period

10/16 – Teacher Planning Day – No School

11/2 – FALL Picture Day

10/10 – Veteran’s Day – No School

11/20-24 – Thanksgiving Holiday – No School

12/6 – Picture Retakes

12/20 – 1/3 – Winter Holiday – No School

1/4-5 – Teacher Planning Days

1/8 – Students return to school/Beginning of the 3rd 9 Weeks

Fortify FL
FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.

For an Immediate, Life-Threatening Emergency, Please Dial 911.

Please Note: Florida Statute 943.082 states that following an investigation, if it is determined that a person knowingly submitted a false tip through FortifyFl, the individual may be subject to criminal charges under FL statute 837.05.

Have a great weekend!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1