Good afternoon parents,

Our school apparel store will open back up on Monday, August 14th. You will be able to order school polos, t-shirts, and sweatshirts starting through Monday, August 28th. If you are interested in ordering any items, follow the link below.

https://glc-apparel.itemorder.com/shop/category/100908/?subcategory=64359

We hope everyone had a productive first two days back and look forward to our first full week.

signature (1)