We are excited for the 1st Day of School Raa Rams!

Here are a couple of reminders to make sure your student has an amazing day!

  • Students are allowed on campus starting at 8:45 AM.  Students being dropped off must stay in their cars until 8:45 when supervision starts. If you need care prior to 8:45 AM, please sign up for our EDEP Before School

  • Students will receive another copy of their schedule in homeroom. Remember that cell phones will not be allowed visible during school hours.

  • Make a plan with your student on how they are getting home.  School dismissal will take place at 3:50 PM.  If your student is riding a bus, they must know their route number.

  • If your student is getting picked up, we do foresee an increase in the number of car riders for the first couple days of school . . . we appreciate your patience and understanding.

  • Let's have a fantastic first day!! Go RAA!! patience!

Marcus Scott

Principal, Ram Nation
Augusta Raa Middle School
850-488-6287