Tomorrow from Woot! | Day of the Shirt

Canopy Oaks Elementary / Homepage

RAM NATION!! We are sooo excited to welcome your community and students back to school!! Orientation will kick off promptly at 10:30 am! Remember, this event is a drop-in & out event with no formal agenda. Parents will proceed to your student’s homeroom class where they will pick up their student’s schedule and map.  Walk around, find your way, and meet your teachers! Orientation ends promptly at 12:30 pm.

Parking Area Arrow Sign, SKU: K2-0186-R

Parking will be available in the Teacher’s parking lot on Tharpe St, Parent Pick-up on Tharpe Street, Before/After School drop-off on MLK St., along 10th Ave, in the grass area behind the Gym, and along the bus ramp on both sides.

Lastly, don’t forget to stop by our PTO Table to sign-up for PTO, purchase Spirit Wear, and become a partner with Raa Middle School!!

Marcus Scott,

Proud Principal

RAM NATION!!

Augusta Raa Middle School