JAMES S. RICKARDS HIGH SCHOOL

SPECIAL LISTSERV

[cid:image002.jpg@01D8C8F9.1D76B380]

Dear Parents, Guardians and Community Members,

Leon County Schools will be open on Tuesday, August 29 and closed on Wednesday, August 30.

Four of our schools will operate as shelters starting tomorrow at 5:00 pm.

Tropical Storm Idalia could have significant impact to our local region. Please plan now for the arrival of the storm overnight Tuesday.

We anticipate school being open on Thursday. If there are any changes, we will inform our community on Wednesday.

After-school  activities will be open until 6pm.

Leon County Schools

[cid:image004.jpg@01D9C545.85FA9EF0]
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgetfortifyfl.com%2f&c=E,1,bK2PgqjdJ_fNVxbITAqBpcOTetbv-A0XFpKPWOoFRz3r7nNOKYYaynvGErNIEzUk4AH9xhM7LgyXE3FfX5LjT_j6jKE6JGX6wnLsOnNQBg,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgetfortifyfl.com%2f&c=E,1,KSijpDm-vbPx4ozd2CWLeN9auC01S9_7lr2CodBs3Yxdc4Q04J4SCTrnU8LxoFiih4V-88HJ3kyE2rdNyUs14gH5Y1gvhwmGDqk764B7e6rd6Vrn&typo=1&ancr_add=1>