It’s that time of year again. We are excited about the youth programs (Delta Academy and Delta G.E.M.S) for the 2023-2024 year.

Delta Academy strives to enrich and enhance the education that our young ladies grades 6-8 receive in schools. A primary goal of Delta Academy is to prepare young girls for full participation as leaders in the 21st century.

In addition, Delta G.E.M.S. strives to create compassionate, caring, and community-minded young women in grades 9-12, by actively involving them in service learning and community service opportunities.

Please use this Link to apply.  We also encourage you to share the application with the link with other youth who may be interested in the programs. The application for the youth programs will be available until September 8, 2023. The orientation will be on September 16th.

If you have any questions about the youth programs, please contact the program subcommittee as follows:

Kathryn Smith, Subcommittee chair for Delta Academy- [log in to unmask]

Sheila Labissiere, Subcommittee chair for Delta G.E.M.S-  [log in to unmask]