YOU ARE INVITED!

We will have our first School Advisory Council (SAC) meeting of the year just before Open House on August 31st at 5:30 p.m. in the Media CenterThe SAC is the committee that deals with issues relating to school improvement. The School Advisory Council (SAC) is a team of people representing various segments of the community including parents, teachers, support staff, students, business/industry people, or other interested community members. One of the main roles of a SAC is to assist in the preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan and to assist the Principal with the SAC budget. If you would like to be a member of SAC, please email Amy Crow at [log in to unmask] or simply attend this meeting.  We hope to see you there!