Griffin Community,

Please see the attached information to purchase tickets for the football jamboree on tomorrow.

FortifyFl is the anonymous reporting application created and monitored by the Florida Department of Education and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for students, staff, parents and other visitors to report suspicious activity on campus, or off campus activity that has the potential to cause a threat on campus. In addition to this link, https://getfortifyfl.com/Tip.html ,You can also submit a tip through the link on the district website, school website, or Fortifyfl tile on Classlink.  We encourage students  to “See Something, Say Something.”  We do not want to discourage anyone from reporting what they believe is a legitimate threat. We do however take false reporting very seriously. In accordance with Florida law, if after an investigation it is determined that the student knowing submitted a false tip, they could face criminal penalties.