Good morning, Fort Braden Community.  The safety of our students is our number one priority each and every day.  This morning two very vigilant teachers heard two gunshots in the woods to the west of our school.  They immediately reported the incident to administration and the school went into a "lock out" where all students sheltered in place and the perimeter of the school was locked.  After deputy Garcia performed a comprehensive search of the area, the lock out was lifted.  Please feel free to reach out to administration at 850-488-9374 if you have any questions.

Todd Lanter
Principal
FBS
850-488-9374