Welcome Back Panthers !! We are excited about the 2023-2024 school year. Our schoolwide theme this year is Under Construction: Building Great Minds!

Next week we will begin our first progress monitoring assessments . Attached you will find additional information regarding the assessment. Please choose the letter based on your student's  grade level.

Astoria Park is participating in the Stock the Classroom initiative. This initiative helps to provide classroom supplies for teachers and students. We would greatly appreciate your help by voting for Astoria Park using the link below. Share with your friends and family to help us get the votes we need to win. Winners will be announced at the Oasis Fun Fest<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2foasisfunfest.com%2ftickets%2f&c=E,1,oUonmUY9YuF6TXcRnLsUfcSN2pqUcG8fwISNd_ayg88-oYD0EyPz_6AxaXHPEtkcf4BXE6P7kbKayfz0G0WTdIy52kUDAmS59-Epe7BkNt0sUoBP&typo=1> on Sept. 3 at Tom Brown Park.
You can vote daily using a different browser, voting ends September 2, 2023

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fstrawpoll.com%2fQ0ZpRQaoJnM&c=E,1,GfoWnceSC7d0LfNacWjLjywd_le40lDOF54ZIpLxnW_tsTXDitnSEi-XtOU3JXHGnwmKrdkAtbAQSZHWQqFLlR5jec-OIENlT9AFM1nZCoXfK68X6oI,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fstrawpoll.com%2fQ0ZpRQaoJnM&c=E,1,LgFJ2V-HlLvCVGAB8BiC6HJFM2P8ygCbo8_jHcaeCaRt-SfwIQYJ2KaxPiup9CDT723fULMzZTrtR9EKxielB-yDS7cjeM2goTIH0up2&typo=1>

Katrina Bradwell, M.Ed.
Assistant Principal
Astoria Park Elementary School
2465 Atlas Rd