Hello everyone,

As a reminder, girls volleyball will be holding tryouts on Aug 2nd – 3rd in the SAIL Gym from 2:30-4:00pm.  To tryout players must have a current athletic physical signed by a doctor and a Leon County Athletic Participation From.  Regular practices will begin the following week.  Click here for more information and for the necessary forms:  https://www.leonschools.net/domain/9692

Attention Rising Juniors – Are you interested in the medical field?  SAIL just graduated our first class of students from our Certified Nursing Assistance program with a 100% pass rate!  Meaning these graduates are board certified C.N.A. and ready for a job working in the medical field.  We have a few spots left in our new cohort group, so if you are a rising Junior please respond and let us know you are interested and we will get you an application.  The is a Dual Enrollment opportunity through Lively Technical College, but is housed on our campus!

If you are interested in reviewing any other off campus programs offered by Lively Technical College, please look at the attached document.  They have several programs that begin after lunch which make it easy for students to attend, and there is a city bus stop near our campus that will take you directly there for free.

Please call the front office with any further questions.

Sincerely,

Matt Roberson

Principal

SAIL High School