Summer Update from Mrs. Martin

The countdown has begun!  We are working diligently to prepare the campus for the return of our teachers and staff next week, and we can't wait to see our students and families on Tuesday, August 8, from 1:00-3:00 for orientation.  Our theme for the year is Imagine the Possibilities, and we will use this theme as our guide as we plan for this next school year.

I have received word that the Parent Portal is open, and families can now see assigned teachers.  I know that this is a very exciting time for all involved!  The teachers are just as excited as the students to learn who will be in their classes this year.  We are fortunate that we have filled all of our vacancies with strong teachers who will join our amazing veteran teachers for the 2023-2024 school year.  We have spent the summer creating balanced classrooms where our students can excel as we provide an outstanding educational experience for our Hawks!

I am looking forward to an exceptional year with the students, teachers, staff, and families of Hawks Rise.  This is an amazing school  because everyone works together to ensure that the students are our main focus.  Thank you for all that you did for Hawks Rise this past year, and I can't wait to see what we accomplish together this year.

In partnership,
Terri

Terri Martin
Principal
Hawks Rise Elementary School
850-487-4733

[https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgetfortifyfl.com%2fstatic%2fimg%2fLogo.png&c=E,1,T-aGIHKQQJsZgQwd-IlsyM_B882AJTfBYOxbCZ6EciLuJnBAsHzBCnotAD9aUt0IAeqpYQ7Emdk1UomoAaCcxj0uunft0mhA2hlD3BY9_PM,&typo=1]