Dear Students and Parents,

Student schedules will not be finalized until August 4, 2023. Any currently scheduled classes that are visible to you in FOCUS, will likely change as we continue to work through the process of building schedules for the student body.  If student schedules are finalized earlier, we will send a listserv.

On or after August 4th, please view your schedule and await guidance for information regarding requests for schedule changes.  Keep in mind – schedule change requests will only be honored for limited reasons including 1) leveling issues, 2) graduation requirement and 3)  individual student needs.

As a reminder, High School Orientation for new students will be held on Tuesday, August 8th from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.  This is a drop-in style event – students will be able to pick up schedules, tour the campus and learn about extracurricular offerings.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing all of you soon.

cid:image003.png@01D8EA99.4D4B0E50

Fortify FL

https://getfortifyfl.com/