Dear Leon County Schools Volunteer:

Thank you for serving as a volunteer in Leon County Schools for the 2022-2023 school year.  We had a great school year and were almost back to our pre-pandemic volunteer numbers/participation.  We are still trying to rebuild our volunteer and mentor programs to full capacity.

To this end, if you would like to volunteer again for the 2023-2024 school year, please complete the volunteer application at this link:  https://volunteers.leonschools.net A new volunteer application is required annually.  Your new volunteer application will be valid from the date of completion through June 30, 2024.

If you would like to serve a returning mentor or a new mentor, please mark “yes” to the last question on the volunteer application that reads: “Would you like to serve as a weekly mentor?” Once you complete the volunteer application, I will let you know next steps regarding mentoring.

Thank you for your consideration in serving as a volunteer again for the new school year.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or e-mail me.

Sincerely,

Kelli Walker, District Volunteer Coordinator

Leon County Schools
Volunteer Office
2757 West Pensacola Street
Tallahassee, FL  32304