GLC Community,

I am excited to share the link for our school uniform store! You may choose to purchase items from this website or purchase a solid polo shirt and solid sweatshirt from another venue. Please note that our uniform colors have changed.

Store will be open until Monday July 17th to allow time for delivery to GLC.  We will open up another window before 2nd semester.

Success Academy

Grey polo shirt
Blue or black Jeans /pants (no holes)
School t-shirt can be worn on Fridays
School sweatshirt or solid grey sweatshirt can be worn as desired ( No hoodies)
Shoes need to have a closed toe and a back (crocs are allowed, slides are not)

Second Chance

Black polo shirt
Khaki pants
School t-shirt can be worn on Fridays
School sweatshirt or solid black sweatshirt can be worn as desired (No hoodies)
Shoes must be a solid black, brown  or white tennis shoe

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fglc-apparel.itemorder.com%2fshop%2fhome%2f&c=E,1,KqgaGA3hc0jM-NSMUAESkdkQO2vhdZIu2L0eR1z_X2SIM7Qie8XE_LF0zwHXFVQ40KxiToJudsbwnO68mhWTxdMKBFEAxYgmnhwWz_06hYp1uSEN&typo=1

For assistance contact Mr. Chambers 850-488-2087