Hello Leon County Schools Families!

It is with great pride that I invite you to come see our family-friendly LIVE production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat this summer!!! This high-quality community production is a true showcase for the talent of students at multiple schools throughout Leon County Schools. We have students or alumni from every high school represented (on the cast or production team), and we boast alumni from almost every middle school as well as 14 of our elementary schools!!

It’s an incredibly FUN show with a lot of different styles of music – from an Elvis impersonator (as Pharaoh), to a Calypso, to a French Café Song, to an 80’s workout, to a Hoedown, as well as others!

The show will be performed on June 29, 30, July 1, 6, 7, and 8 at 7:00pm, and also on July 2 and 9 at 3:00pm.

We are so so very excited about showcasing the talent in Leon County Schools - we really hope to see you there!

Tickets can be purchased at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fteachtix.com%2fleonhs%2fjoseph-and-the-amazing-technicolor-dreamcoat&c=E,1,1WGM42g9OCCzr2uwJTe-HPHdn1kFloNu47ersE1uxBd3s9hXOGlp4oBRX-s4FhQyCu66hAHgfEj6D3wYMFM6OQ9kW2Guacm2Je8SIUqkph0XTHezFv5nzFROvA,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fteachtix.com%2fleonhs%2fjoseph-and-the-amazing-technicolor-dreamcoat&c=E,1,fNR6p-NLie8FAmUFti4mgUAYpkGYRL0yZvcoua_GB6ukQZuxdgkmDoYEz8B0ZRDw8SQl6rjoQ28lwRWDH7nZaYx_tGTxnnUlotsVNFIrusukVXbeuhM,&typo=1>

Thank you!

Tabitha Peck

Leon High School Director of Choral Activities

[cid:image001.png@01D997B2.823E8AD0]