Good morning, Wolves!

I can’t believe that the school year is winding down and we are sharing information about our 8th grade promotion ceremony!  This group of 8th graders has been a pleasure to have at Swift Creek.  They are leaders on our campus and will be missed.

Our promotion ceremony is scheduled for Thursday, 5/18, at 6:00 in the Swift Creek gym.  Doors will open at 5:30.  Students will receive a flyer with specific information, but there are several items to share in advance.