We are excited to host our Silent Auction THIS Friday, May 5th, but we need your help.

If you can serve food, set up, clean up, or assist in other various ways, please look at the Sign Up Genius<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4DABA92FA0F58-swift1>.  Does your student need volunteer hours??? We love to have them help us.
Check out our items that will be for AUCTION on the Swift Creek PTSO Facebook page!  All proceeds will go to Swift Creek Middle School and toward the new and improved Media Center!

We also have so many fun activities for the family, here are just a few groups that will be here:
Swift Creek Middle School Orchestra
Lincoln Chorus
Lincoln Rock Ensemble
Buck Lake Chorus
FDLE- Patrol Unit
LCSO Dive Team with boat and motorcycle crew, K-9 unit, and SWAT.

Don't forget to scan the QR code below to pre-order dinner.

[cid:image001.png@01D97E7B.841ADB10]

We look forward to seeing you as a volunteer or as our guest!

SCMS PTSO