COURSE REQUEST VERIFICATION NOTICE

Attention Students and Parents:

All Course Request Forms have been entered into FOCUS. Please review your student's requests in FOCUS Parent Portal by May 25 to make sure his/her selections are correct; if you have any questions, please email Quashier ([log in to unmask]) or Dr. Browning ([log in to unmask]). In order to review your 2023-2024 Course Requests, please go to your FOCUS Parent Portal account, change the year to 2023-2024 and then click on Course Requests to see the courses you have requested. Please review the attached document, as it can assist with questions regarding courses listed or special codes that may be present on your student's schedule.

If your child is a continuing student (grades 9-11) and you do not see any requests, then your child did not submit a Course Request Form. If you are new to SAIL HS for the school year 2023-2024 and you do not see Course Requests listed, then we may not have your information; your Admissions Application may be in progress; or you may not be in our system just yet.

We would request that you give the Quashier or Dr. Browning a couple of days to reply to your email as we are extremely busy finalizing graduation requirements for our current seniors and making sure that we are assisting our current students make plans for academic recovery if needed.

Respectfully,