Hello Hawks Rise Families,

What a wonderfully busy week we have had at Hawks Rise.  I have enjoyed seeing family members on campus during all of the grade level events and look forward to my first 5th Grade Advancement Ceremony next Tuesday.

Next week is a short week, and school will dismiss at 12:20 each day.

ELA

Level 3 or above

3rd

4th

5th

3rd-5th

PM1

61%

58%

60%

60%

PM2

78%

69%

72%

72%

PM3

83%

77%

87%

82%

Math

Level 3 or above

3rd

4th

5th

3rd-5th

PM1

16%

23%

29%

24%

PM2

64%

54%

59%

59%

PM3

86%

75%

85%

81%

Important Dates

May 22                       AR Celebration during Special Area

May 23                       5th Grade Advancement Ceremony

May 24                       5th Grade Glow Party

                                     Last Day of School

June 1                          Report cards posted on parent portal

We are looking forward to a wonderful last week of school with our Hawks!

In Partnership,

Terri

Terri Martin

Principal

Hawks Rise Elementary School

850-487-4733

Fortify FL
FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.

For an Immediate, Life-Threatening Emergency, Please Dial 911.

Please Note: Florida Statute 943.082 states that following an investigation, if it is determined that a person knowingly submitted a false tip through FortifyFl, the individual may be subject to criminal charges under FL statute 837.05.