Hi Families,
We have several events on campus between now and the end of the year which means lots of visitors on campus.
All visitors must have their license scanned and wear the school ID badge for all events.
Thursday, we will have events for KG, 1st grade, and 2nd grade.
Next Tuesday, we will have the 5th grade advancement ceremony.

Please plan to drop by the school and have your license scanned early or plan to wait in a line on the day of the event.

5th grade parents, the program starts promptly at 9:00, and we wouldn't want anyone to be late for the program because of the wait.

Our office personnel work very hard to move quickly when scanning licenses, but it does take time.

Drop by the front office between 7:45 and 4:30 and get your license scanned early!

In partnership,
Terri