Hello Hawks Rise Families,

Next week is our last full week of school!  We are going to enjoy every minute with our students.  This past week, our 3rd-5th grade students worked very hard on the Math FAST assessment, and we are proud of them.  Next week our 5th graders will be taking the state Science Assessment, and we know they will work to do their very best!

Important information:

  *   For our final full week of school, we will review many of the skills we have practiced this year.
  *   Reminder-Kindergarten registration is open!  Be sure to register early. If you know anyone with an upcoming Kindergarten student, remind them to register as soon as possible.

Messages from PTO

  *   Attached you will find the HRES Proposed Budget and Board Positions for the 2022-2023 school year.  We will be voting on these two items at the PTO meeting in the media center on Thursday, May 18th at 7pm.

  *   2023-2024 PTO Business Sponsor opportunities are here! Check out the attached flyer for different level sponsorships. Thank you for supporting our Hawks!

  *   Now is the perfect time to purchase your 1st Day school Supplies<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f1stdayschoolsupplies.com%2fkits.php%3fsid%3d23682&c=E,1,dTdr5lzkqJl5o98FT6_KRhuBiqx_5w4ivUE5SsiuI2x53Et_-va2ekNkie8Z22DMtJX3mlOQDJ-9Zev5wYyMl6GCGDflEzHUdg9mYGaLUPO8bS563dD0&typo=1> for next year. Not only will you save up to 30% compared to back-to-school shopping at retail stores, but Hawks Rise Elementary will also have a chance to win $2,500 in school supplies if we sell at least 50 kits in April!

It's easy, quick, and fun to get the exact supplies your teacher requested from only the brands you trust and respect like Crayola, Elmer's, and Ticonderoga! No more standing in long lines at WalMart! Order today<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f1stdayschoolsupplies.com%2fkits.php%3fsid%3d23682&c=E,1,O5j2g_MELD7fAGMAOsoXOpY3lJ5mKUCGTxVWt7Duk8J-sbUyjgFjpKDJTIZ6PaxqVDXZPd7l-Sl2ubT-jJr0L7Hz757dk3ZD5ISYLEM2WlFzngolVWHoaoXw3A,,&typo=1> and have your kit delivered directly to the school.

-Cheron Davis
1st Day School Supplies | The BEST Way to Buy Back-To-School Supplies!<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f1stdayschoolsupplies.com%2fkits.php%3fsid%3d23682&c=E,1,wRzZIj3-v1zF0BRrxf9-IvWOFzHH2DncI-gH3xYioqW1VY_msDeKNXzJoEmrik0UO6i1ekVVtA3HtKOaXyOL_KxCIJlK0FVpz532CYoeCyxoGR1p558,&typo=1>

  *   PM3 Testing Date
May 16th -- 5th Science
May 17th -- 5th Science

Upcoming Dates

May 18                        1st Grade End of Year Party
                                     Faculty Meeting-3:30
                                     SAC-Media Center-6:00
                                     PTO-Media Center-7:00
May 19                       Strings Concert-6:30
May 23                       5th Grade Advancement Ceremony
May 24                       5th Grade Glow Party
                                     Last Day of School

Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!

In partnership,
Terri

Terri Martin
Principal