Parents/Guardians – please see exciting news about a scholarship opportunity!

I hope this email find you well. I As the end of the school year is approaching, I wanted to inform you that TCC is hosting an Arrive, Apply, and Accept event in Gadsden, Leon, and Wakulla County! This event is to give graduating seniors the opportunity to apply to TCC and register for classes all in one sitting. In addition to that, students can also meet with representatives from Financial Aid, Academic Advising, Admissions, and more. Students who attend will be entered to win a $500 scholarship! Attached you will find the flyer for event dates at the various centers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or phone at [log in to unmask] or 850-201-6226 should you have additional questions.

Thank you!

Brianne Rucker

College Admissions Recruiter

Admissions & Records Office

Tallahassee Community College

444 Appleyard Drive

Tallahassee, FL 32304

(850) 201-6226 – Office

www.tcc.fl.edu

***Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from Tallahassee Community College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication and your response may be subject to public disclosure.***