Dear Parents and Guardians,

We are thrilled to share some wonderful news with you! Today, our 3rd grade students from Ms. Norton and Ms. Hill's classes had the fantastic opportunity to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony for the brand new playground at the Community Center.

We would like to express our gratitude to Commissioners Caban, Maddox, and Minor for their hard work and dedication in bringing this amazing recreational space to our community. Their efforts will provide countless hours of enjoyment for our children and families in the area.

We are proud that our students were able to participate in this significant community event and look forward to many fun-filled days at the new playground.

Thank you once again to the Commissioners and everyone involved in making this project a reality.

Sincerely,

Todd Lanter

Principal

Fort Braden School