Good evening, all!

I have attached our final monthly newsletter of the year! I am sorry it is a little later than normal, I wanted to wait to make sure to include the end of year schedule. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or your child teachers! We have had a fantastic year here at the view! and can't wait to see everyone back again in August. We are also wishing our 8th graders a congratulations and good luck as they move on to high school! The countdown to the end of the school year has begun!

[cid:1e0c3a12-3d79-47a5-a0db-c2ef8110cfce]