Good Morning Parents!

Just a reminder that we have our PTO meeting tonight at 5:30pm in the media center.  Please use the door to the media center from the parent pickup loop.  The gates by the front office will be locked.

I hope to keep this meeting short to allow you to get home to your families as quickly as possible. We plan to create a list of parents who are interested in helping with events and then brainstorm events and projects that we will start thinking about for next year.  We will then meet again in August to create a calendar of events for the year.  If you would like to be involved, but cannot come tonight, please email me and I will add you to the list to contact in August for the next meeting. You do not have to commit to every meeting or every event to be involved.

Thanks!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1