[Volunteer Tag.png]
Families,
Please consider volunteering ~45 minutes of your day on Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Friday.  We are desperately low on volunteers and would love to continue our hour-long lunch break tradition for our teachers - but we need your help!
Tomorrow, we have ZERO volunteers for 2nd grade and only ONE signed up for 3rd grade.  Please visit the sign-up genius link below to volunteer.

The success of this lunch is not possible without your help!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f45a9aa29a7fb6-teacher#/
[https://www.signupgenius.com/images/theme/E01749D03886C3B1B019F7D211000231_0.png]<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f45a9aa29a7fb6-teacher#/>
Teacher Appreciation Week - Lunch Break<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f45a9aa29a7fb6-teacher#/>
Our teachers are lucky to receive a 15 minute lunch break on any given day.  For Teacher Appreciation Week, we would love to present them with the gift of time.  If you are available to volunteer 45 minutes out of your day to allow our teachers a leisurely one hour lunch break with their colleagues, please sign up below.  Various days and times are available - If your student's grade level is not an option, please consider volunteering your time in another area.  These days are not possible without your help!
www.signupgenius.com