Mustangs,

We are celebrating our teachers and staff ALL WEEK LONG! We have special lunches and treats planned and we are so excited for our teachers and staff to feel the love this week! Your child should have come home with a list of their teachers' favorite things. Please take a moment and find a way to show your appreciation for all of the love, dedication, and hard work that our amazing teachers and staff have poured into your little ones this year.

One of the most fun ways we celebrate is with TRIVIA! This is an opportunity for EVERY member of our faculty and staff to win a gift card, and this is where YOU can help. Please keep sending in those gift cards for $10 or more to local stores and restaurants. We still need a few more to ensure that EVERYONE gets a gift card. It's loads of fun, and even the children get in on the trivia FUN!

Thank you in advance for showering your child's teacher and favorite staff members with love and appreciation this week. I'd also like to send a special THANK YOU to our AMAZING PTM (Parent & Teachers for Moore) and Envision Credit Union for helping to sponsor the week!

[cid:image003.png@01D97B9D.7B0A6120]