Good afternoon, Mustang Moms and Dads!

Our PTM is actively recruiting members for next school year! Several of our board members have children who are moving on to middle school, and we want to work ahead to fill their shoes for the coming years.

PTM meets monthly to plan events, raise funds, and support all things W. T. Moore! We will be looking for parents to help coordinate the following:

Monthly Blue Pops

Fall Carnival

Share Nights (at local restaurants)

Family Dance Party

Movie Night

Boosterthon

Volunteers

T-Shirt Sales

If you are interested and ready to come on board, please let me know. I am looking forward to working with YOU to help keep Moore an amazing place to work and learn!

Thanking you in advance,