Good morning, Wolves!

We are just over one week away from PTSO's silent auction.  We have great items to be auctioned and guests from Lincoln's Chorus and Orchestra programs performing throughout the evening.  It will be a lot of fun and a great event to help raise funds for PTSO and Swift Creek!  Please make plans to stop by our Cafeteria next Friday, 5/5, from 5:30-7:30.  See the flyer below with instructions on how to pre-order dinner for the entire family.

[cid:image001.png@01D978DA.76F19DD0]