Good afternoon, Wolves!

Earlier this week, I challenged Montford Middle School to see which middle school could collect the most peanut butter and jelly for the current drive before next Friday, 4/28.  As part of the challenge, the losing school’s principal will be “pied” by the winning school’s SGA president, during their lunch.  Please consider donating plastic containers of peanut butter and jelly next week, and take a quick look at our video challenge and response from Montford.

https://youtu.be/pqk6aQuFxwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BSGOWf3NOA

Have a great weekend!