Hello Hawks Rise Families,
Thank you so much, PTO and Families, for the amazing Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week!  We all had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the goodies and kind deeds from our Hawks Rise family.
It was great to see our upcoming kindergarten students at orientation this week.  If you or anyone you know has a kindergarten student who will be coming to Hawks Rise next year, please go to https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fOfficeofAdmissions&c=E,1,cLNrpZ5yPYrm4N3Kz9rkYgOcwuxylTTFdssxmVDP49hOgXaFr-J5j6Jwf7zwoHhdiyZgta5jiK12jNDmkY8TtORIXvXfbwN44U8BpveyCoaKO18tf5I,&typo=1 and register today!

  *   It is Carnival time! Saturday, April 22, 12-3 pm.  We hope to see you here tomorrow!
  *   5th Grade Parents, please see the attachment concerning address verification.
  *   Parents of grade 3rd-5th grade students, please see the attached form for Take Your Child to Work Day on April 27.
  *   Please see the attached info the PTO events-Ties and Tiaras/Strike Up Some Fun With Your Son

Message from PTO
[cid:image002.jpg@01D97478.8C965420]

  *   Now is the perfect time to purchase your 1st Day school Supplies<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f1stdayschoolsupplies.com%2fkits.php%3fsid%3d23682&c=E,1,dTdr5lzkqJl5o98FT6_KRhuBiqx_5w4ivUE5SsiuI2x53Et_-va2ekNkie8Z22DMtJX3mlOQDJ-9Zev5wYyMl6GCGDflEzHUdg9mYGaLUPO8bS563dD0&typo=1> for next year. Not only will you save up to 30% compared to back-to-school shopping at retail stores, but Hawks Rise Elementary will also have a chance to win $2,500 in school supplies if we sell at least 50 kits in April!

It's easy, quick, and fun to get the exact supplies your teacher requested from only the brands you trust and respect like Crayola, Elmer's, and Ticonderoga! No more standing in long lines at WalMart! Order today<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f1stdayschoolsupplies.com%2fkits.php%3fsid%3d23682&c=E,1,O5j2g_MELD7fAGMAOsoXOpY3lJ5mKUCGTxVWt7Duk8J-sbUyjgFjpKDJTIZ6PaxqVDXZPd7l-Sl2ubT-jJr0L7Hz757dk3ZD5ISYLEM2WlFzngolVWHoaoXw3A,,&typo=1> and have your kit delivered directly to the school.

-Cheron Davis

1st Day School Supplies | The BEST Way to Buy Back-To-School Supplies!<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f1stdayschoolsupplies.com%2fkits.php%3fsid%3d23682&c=E,1,wRzZIj3-v1zF0BRrxf9-IvWOFzHH2DncI-gH3xYioqW1VY_msDeKNXzJoEmrik0UO6i1ekVVtA3HtKOaXyOL_KxCIJlK0FVpz532CYoeCyxoGR1p558,&typo=1>

  *   PM3 Testing Dates
April 25th - Kindergarten STAR Early Literacy
April 27th -- 1st Star Reading, 2nd Star Reading
May 2nd --   Kindergarten Star Math, 3rd ELA FAST
May 3rd --   4th ELA FAST, 5th ELA FAST
May 4th --   1st Star Math, 2nd Star Math
May 9th -- 3rd  Math FAST
May 10th -- 4th Math FAS, 5th Math
May 16th -- 5th Science
May 17th -- 5th Science

Upcoming Dates
April 22                      Carnival
April 27                      Cancelled- Grade Chair meeting-Teams
April 28                       Ties and Tiaras PTO event
April 30                       Strike Up Some Fun With Your Son PTO event
May 4                          Grade Chair Meeting-Calendar review-Media Center
May 18                        1st Grade End of Year Party
                                       Faculty Meeting-3:30
                                     SAC-Media Center-6:00
                                     PTO-Media Center-7:00
May 19                       Strings Concert
May 23                       5th Grade Advancement Ceremony
May 24                       5th Grade Glow Party
                                      Last Day of School

Have a wonderful weekend!  Enjoy the time with your family.
In Partnership,
Terri

Terri Martin
Principal