Good afternoon,

With summer quickly approaching it is that time of year again to begin collecting the rising senior class data. I have attached a flyer to share via remind or similar. This flyer contains a QR code that is crucial to getting the seniors into our studio this summer. It is imperative that you share this information to get as many seniors as possible into the studio during the summer vs. waiting until the last chance day at the school. I will be bringing some posters to display around the school.

With this information we will be able to send out reminders via email and text throughout the summer for students to book their studio sessions. The QR code can be scanned directly from any screen or if they are on a mobile device, they can tap and hold the QR code for the link to appear. I have also included the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKbQsWbV5J6m8F7KQFu6USuqXUTIq4LiVImwW5z0Tc5XZ1bQ/viewform

Upcoming Seniors! Please fill out all information below. It is imperative to complete this form. We use the data here to make sure that you have an easy year of picture taking! All emails included are to be a NON-SCHOOL email. Many times the school's firewall will block important emails. It is important to use an email that is not affiliated with the school.

docs.google.com

Questions? See Mrs. Lundgren.