Attention Parents of Seniors who need still need Test Scores for Graduation:

As we emailed out yesterday, we have an AMAZING opportunity to have another SAT school day for our Seniors needing Concordant Scores for Graduation. It will be on Tuesday, April 25th.

To help these students prepare, we are hosting an SAT BOOTCAMP during the school day during the week leading up to this test! Attendance is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED – please ensure your student comes to school and makes plans to attend.

Mon 4/17 – Wed 4/19 Reading & English Bootcamp
Thurs 4/20 & Mon 4/24 Math Bootcamp

Seniors with last names A-J will be pulled during 3rd & 4th periods
Seniors with last names K-Z will be pulled during 5th & 6th  periods.

Students will be excused from these classes in order to participate in this exciting bootcamp opportunity.

Please Note:
Students should be able to see their SAT scores from the March 22 SAT this Friday/this weekend.
If they get the score they need for graduation, they simply need to show it to Ms. Forehand on Monday and they will not be pulled for Bootcamp/Testing.

Mrs. Powell
Assistant Principal, Curriculum