Leon County Virtual School is a public K-12 school within Leon County where students take their classes online. Leon County Virtual School is a franchise of Florida Virtual SchoolLeon County students enrolled in the Leon County Virtual School receive individualized instruction utilizing the Internet, email, telephone, instant messaging, online collaboration tools and face-to-face teacher forums. The virtual format allows flexibility of time and location, while promoting the skills and self-discipline for success in the 21st Century.

Each Leon County Virtual School teacher holds a valid state certification in their subject area and receives extensive annual training and continuous mentoring. Every teacher is required to maintain a close relationship with students, school guidance counselors, as well as reside locally. Our open enrollment period for the 2023-2024 school year is now open. Please click on the link to find step by step instructions to apply: https://www.leonschools.net/Page/56480

If we can answer any questions, please reach out to our office at 850-487-7277 or via email at [log in to unmask] We would love to have your family join our Knight family!

Thank you,