Good afternoon all!

I have attached our April Newsletter. There is lots of good information in there, especially on the upcoming end of year test for our 7th and 8th graders.

Parents don't forget students' community service is due at the end of this month. They received information on this from their history teacher at the beginning of the year! 6th grade: 10 hours 7th grade: 12 hours 8th grade:14 hours. The sheets can be found online under IB Prep and current student. These are due by the end of April (by 4/28).

8th graders attending Rickards next year: Attached along with our newsletter is the flyer on Rickards Curriculum night! I encourage you to attend so you can better understand the courses you will be taking next year and get help picking out the best elective options for you!

And last but not least, some exciting news for the month of April: We have brought back Poetry Jam! (Thanks Ms. Kirkendoll) This will take place April 27th at 6:00 p.m. here at Fairview, we hope to see everyone come out and support our students. Students will also be able to purchase shits to commemorate this event!