Good afternoon!

We hope everyone had a wonderful break.  Tomorrow, we have our School Advisory Council meeting at 12 noon.  It will be in the media center, or you can join us on Zoom.  The link is below.

Thank you!!!

Topic: Springwood March SAC meeting

Time: Mar 21, 2023 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/4180603493?pwd=bk1GckVoeThDZnhleThFeTIyL0pEQT09

Meeting ID: 418 060 3493

Passcode: owls