Eighth Grade Address Verification

We are excited about your student getting ready to complete 8th grade! With the end of the year fast approaching, we wanted to make sure you are aware that in order to be in compliance for high school, per *LCS Policy 5112, you must submit two proofs of residency, regardless of which school your student will be attending.

Submitting your Address Verification is easy!

  *   Go to your FOCUS Parent Portal account and follow the steps to fill out the form and upload two proofs of residency.
  *   Please note: As a 8th grade parent, if you try to log into your FOCUS Parent Portal, you will not be able to access any of your student's information until the Address Verification is complete.

The acceptable Address Verification documents are as follows:
Two proofs of residency (one from each category):

     *   Homestead exemption, mortgage deed, lease, rental agreement, or property tax record
-AND-
     *   Current electric bill, or activation notice is acceptable (dated within 30 days), vehicle registration, or government mail. (Note: drivers' licenses and voter registration cards are not accepted as proof of residency)
If you have an extenuating circumstance, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and we will assist you in making sure you are in compliance.

From all of us at the LCS Office of Admissions, we wish you a great end to your 2022-2023 school year!

Sincerely,
The Office of Admissions

*Policy 5112 v.
STUDENT PROMOTION TO NEXT LEVEL When students are promoted to the next level, from elementary school to middle school or from middle school to high school, the parent/legal guardian must provide current proof of residence in order to obtain a schedule prior to promoting to the next level.