Dear Parents and Guardians,

We are thrilled to announce and celebrate our esteemed Teacher and Non-Instructional FBS Employees of the Month for March 2023: Ms. Chelsey Chaney and Ms. Kara Cormier! We are incredibly proud of their hard work, dedication, and the positive impact they have made on our students and the entire school community.

Ms. Chelsey Chaney - Teacher of the Month

As a devoted and passionate teacher, Ms. Chaney consistently goes above and beyond for her students. She creates an engaging and inclusive learning environment, where she encourages students to explore, ask questions, and collaborate with one another. Her lessons are carefully crafted to stimulate critical thinking, and she is always seeking out new and innovative ways to support her students' growth. As a result, Ms. Chaney has made a significant impact on the academic success and personal development of her students.

Ms. Kara Cormier - Non-Instructional FBS Employee of the Month

Ms. Cormier is an exceptional paraprofessional who has been vital to our students' success. She provides essential support to both teachers and students in the classroom, working closely with individuals or small groups to ensure that every student has the opportunity to excel. Ms. Cormier's patience, empathy, and dedication to her role have made her an invaluable asset to our school community.

Thank you for your continued support, and let's keep celebrating the exceptional educators and support staff who make FBS an outstanding learning environment!

Sincerley,

Todd Lanter