Good Afternoon!

No School Next Friday!

Friday, April 7th is a Districtwide Spring Holiday

Opportunities to Help Our Community

The Salvation Army – Our local Salvation Army is in need of food donations due to a very low supply of goods. There is a donation container in the front office if you have any non-perishable goods you would like to donate!

LCS Peanut Butter and Jelly Drive -  LCS and WCTV will be kicking off their Peanut Butter and Jelly Drive next week, which will run throughout April. Please consider picking up an extra peanut butter and/or jelly container the next time you are shopping to help students in need over the summer break. Donations may be turned in to your teacher or in the front office collection bins.

5th Grade Address Verification

Please see the attached letter if you have not completed your address verification for 6th grade!

Car Riders

If you need a new car tag please click the follow link to enter your information: CAR TAG REQUEST FORM

Don’t Forget to Like and Follow our Facebook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/ConleySchoolatSouthwood  Click this link! We post pictures and updates several times a week! Check out the great things happening at Conley Elementary.

Future Dates:

4/7 – Spring Holiday – No School

4/12 – FAST Writing – 4th/5th

4/16 – Interim Reports Posted to the Parent Portal

4/17-21 – FAST ELA – K-2nd

4/21 – Second Grade Musical Performance – 9am

4/24-28 – FAST Math – K – 2nd

5/2 – FAST ELA – 4th/5th

5/3 – FAST ELA –  3rd

5/10 – FAST Math – 3rd

5/16-17 – Science – 5th

5/22 – 24 – Early Release Days – School out at 12:20

5/24 – Last Day of School

Have a great weekend!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1