Field Day Tomorrow

Our field day is still scheduled for tomorrow! We will keep an eye on the weather and make changes as necessary. The fields may be a little wet so we encourage everyone to bring a change of clothes to be prepared.

Conley Student of the Month

Congratulations to our Student of the Month, 5th grader Veer J.! Veer was nominated by his teachers as someone who is an inspiration to his classmates and who goes above and beyond daily in the classroom.  We are grateful to Superintendent Hanna, Elementary Director Anicia Robinson, and Leon County Schools for recognizing these outstanding students across our district! We look forward to continuing this new recognition each month moving forward.

Spring Break - Office Closed

The Conley Elementary Office will be closed from March 13th through March 17th for spring break. Students return on Tuesday, March 21st!

Car Riders

If you need a new car tag please click the follow link to enter your information: CAR TAG REQUEST FORM

Don’t Forget to Like and Follow our Facebook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/ConleySchoolatSouthwood  Click this link! We post pictures and updates several times a week! Check out the great things happening at Conley Elementary.

Future Dates:

3/10 – Last Day of the 3rd Quarter/ Field Day

3/13 – 17 – Spring Break – No School

3/20 – Teacher Planning Day – No School

3/29 – Report Cards Posted to the Parent Portal

4/7 – Spring Holiday – No School

4/16 – Interim Reports Posted to the Parent Portal

5/22 – 24 – Early Release Days – School out at 12:20

5/24 – Last Day of School

Have a great weekend!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1