Dear Parent/Guardian,

We would like to invite you and your child to the "Making of a Raa Ram" Parent Information Night on April 4th at 6pm. This event will be held virtually on Zoom (Please see the link information below).

"Making of a Raa Ram" Parent Information Night is a chance for you and your child to get a glance on what it is like to be a student at Raa Middle School. Topics will include student expectations, key differences between middle and elementary school, technology, clubs and athletics, PTO, promotion requirements, scheduling for the 2023-2024 school year, plus much more! An in-depth discussion on electives, particularly our Arts Magnet Programs, will highlight our time.

Zoom Meeting Information:

Topic: Making of a Raa Ram Parent Night (incoming 6th)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/89580501432?pwd=OTMzL1BnMEorc2M4R1RqODJMRktpdz09

Meeting ID: 895 8050 1432

Passcode: raa

We look forward to seeing you online on April 4th!

Logan Crouch

Assistant Principal

Augusta Raa Middle School

850.488.6287

Canopy Oaks Elementary School
Home of the Cardinals
cid:579B0FE2-1412-4C3A-BB9E-558B000B3816
<
http://www.leonschools.net/canopyoaks>
Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the COESPARENTS List click here:
http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?A0=COES-PARENTS