Muffins with Mom - Important Information
We look forward to hosting you and your child(ren) tomorrow
between 7:45 - 8:30 a.m. in the Chaires Cafeteria.

Please know that we have over 500 (!!!) RSVPs for this event.  We should have enough muffins and drinks; however, parking, seat space, and coffee availability may become an issue and we ask for your patience.
We have asked that this event be reserved for Chaires students only
If you are bringing a younger sibling, please consider bringing something for them or sharing.

💺 SEATING💺
The Media Center WILL be open until 8:30, as well as a few tables on the stage.
If it is not raining when you arrive, we also have several picnic tables around campus.
We will have paper towels available if those are wet.
Once you finish your breakfast, please exit the cafeteria to allow others the space to enjoy theirs.

🚗 Parking Information: ðŸš™
Please enter the field using the double gates located inside the faculty/staff front lot.  Parking will also be available at Little Chaires.
Please DO NOT park in faculty/staff spaces OR on the bus ramp to allow for
bus drop-off and employees to arrive.

If you have any questions before tomorrow's event, please email [log in to unmask]
-CHAIRES PTO