Good morning, Wolves!

Our Super Howl Out was rescheduled last week and took place last Monday.  This was in preparation of Progress Reports, which were posted to FOCUS on Wednesday.  Our boys basketball and girls soccer teams continued their seasons and the FSU Opera performed on our campus Wednesday for a group of Swift Creek students.  Some of our students represented Swift Creek at the district Science Fair Friday.  This weekend, our Black History Brain Bowl team won the middle school district competition and our Math team finished third in hopes of qualifying for the state competition.  Congratulations to everyone!

Our sports season continues this week, we welcome area 5th graders to our Bridge to AP shadowing days, and our 7th grade students start their classroom to courtroom field trips.  Our monthly Wolf Walk will take place on Wednesday, Jazz MPA's on Thursday, and Swift Creek will host the Solo and Ensemble MPA's this weekend.  The Science Olympiad also takes place next weekend.  We wish all of our students success in their events!

Swift Creek's PTSO is organizing their annual silent auction fundraiser.  They are looking for additional volunteers for their upcoming planning meeting on Wednesday, February 15th at 6:00 pm at Red Eye Coffee.  Please consider attending and helping PTSO!

[cid:image003.png@01D93F7F.CD923D50]

Yearbooks are currently available for pre-order and purchase.  If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Susan Mayfield, the sponsor, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[cid:image005.jpg@01D93F7F.CD923D50]

The Oasis afterschool group concluded first semester.  We are very proud of our students that completed the eight week course.  Currently, Oasis is going through administrative changes and their next sessions have not been scheduled at this time.

Have a great week!