Parents/Guardians,

We have been accommodating at car drop-off by keeping the gate open past 8:30 - allowing parents to drop students off late without checking in through the office. Tomorrow morning, we will begin closing the gate at 8:30. If you arrive at car drop-off and the gate is closed, you will need to pull in the front parking lot, walk your child in, and sign them in as tardy.  As we have shared before, the car-drop off process is moving quickly and there is no line at 8:00. Please leave your house earlier so you can drop them off before 8:30.

If you are near the marquee at 8:29, pull in the front parking lot and be prepared to sign your child in at the front office.

Thank you,
Kim McFarland

Get Outlook for iOS<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2faka.ms%2fo0ukef&c=E,1,rq8w86-391cZNv9Li8R5TNiw_SykTkKTdwTxKJ6mnsCbt-ifDpWBqT0uxyIlbFGXdANUsm0PkQQNJAk52jvb7uqgP_SETXETEf9gnE1cby6mfgDExOStnhYbFGHT5g,,&typo=1>