Good morning Red Foxes! Yearbook Updates!

Our 4th and 5th grade yearbook staff has been working hard on designing the yearbook and it's time to start filling our pages with your pictures! If you have any pictures from the events listed below, please email them to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If the JPG exceeds 1 GB, it will not be able to upload to our site. So, just please be aware of the size of your files when you send them over. We are looking forward to seeing these events through your lens!

Events:

  *   Daddy Daughter Dance
  *   Mother Son Run
  *   Trent Trot
  *   Boosterthon
  *   Movie under the stars
  *   Field trips
  *   Dress up days

Best,
RES Yearbook Staff

KimMcFarland
Principal
Roberts Elementary
5777 Pimlico Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32309
(850) 488-0923<tel:(850)%20488-0923>
One team. One dream. UMOJA!
[Back in the Swing of Things V5_Green.jpg]