Pno Flyer 2023.jpeg

Interested in a Parents Night Out?  Please the attached flyer!

Nerf Night for kids 2/18/23 from 6pm-9pm

Limited Spaces – register at www.tallyparentsnightout.com

50% will be donated back to Roberts Elementary

Questions – 850-878-3900

Brad Fantle

ADHD/ADD Consultant and Coach

Director of Operations

Tiger Rock Martial Arts

Tally’s Best After School and Summer Camp

(serving Tallahassee for over 23 years)

2785 Capital Cir NE
Tallahassee, FL 32308

Office: 850-878-3900 (Call or Text)
Email: [log in to unmask]

** YOU ARE IMPORTANT! - Emails can be delayed, lost, caught in spam filters, or not delivered for a number of reasons. I make it a practice to follow up on correspondence if an expected reply is not received in a reasonable amount of time. If you are ever expecting an email from me and it has not arrived, please text me directly at 850-294-1205