[cid:image001.png@01D94086.4AB65940]

R. Frank Nims Middle School is excited to introduce a new communications tool called Anonymous Alerts®. Anonymous Alerts® allows students, parents, or community members to quickly, easily, and anonymously report urgent information to school officials. The system encourages students, parents and staff to confidentially report any sensitive topic through private messages to school officials. R. Frank Nims Middle School does not support, encourage or tolerate any behavior that prevents any student from reaching their full potential.

How do I place an incident report from Internet connected computers/tablets?

  1.  Go to https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ftips.anonymousalerts.com%2fleoncountyschools%2f&c=E,1,HIQ5YbPC5g7YRcLZ64KY0P0NmiDRaB3xspNorD13Wg7g8Z-cX-xTvrm5NEBLzMxTMvOXl2E4ZphigXp4ZLNJgJekwwJzOe84I3WygQEP7zuYYw,,&typo=1<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftips.anonymousalerts.com%2Fleoncountyschools%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ca7ca3d081247440bd79108db0ec8d766%7C69292adba72a4537aa24d67a6f5642bc%7C0%7C0%7C638120027993620245%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=klLY7yeCZ7o57KW%2BXDUXyAc6YZ%2BP7CWt2QIRfFFCvYY%3D&reserved=0>  from any Internet connected device

  1.  Click on the web button called “Anonymous Alerts”. Fill out your incident report.

How do I place a report from an iPhone or Android phone?

  1.  From the iPhone Store, download the free app by searching for “Anonymous Alerts”. If you have an Android phone go to the Play Store, search for “Anonymous Alerts” and download.
     *   After downloading the app, click on it, enter setup/login leoncountyschools

The mobile apps and Web-based reporting system provides secure 1-way or 2-way encrypted messages, increasing the flow of important information to school officials. Message topics for submission may include bullying, cyber-bullying, family difficulties, self-harm/cutting, drug and alcohol abuse, student depression, sexual harassment, gang related issues or strange/abnormal student behavior.

All reports remain completely anonymous, although submitters have the option to reveal their identity if they prefer to have a person-to-person discussion.

We are hopeful that offering this tool to our community will have a positive impact on our students’ safety. At R. Frank Nims Middle School, our goal is to enhance the student’s learning experience and limit any roadblocks to a student’s success, giving everyone the opportunity to succeed.

If you’d like an overview of this app please click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5KHWQYTQI<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTB5KHWQYTQI&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ca7ca3d081247440bd79108db0ec8d766%7C69292adba72a4537aa24d67a6f5642bc%7C0%7C0%7C638120027993620245%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=B97jyZVZq7%2BokXkjJnV%2B2Y%2FCKyHNblVAx9DsjbSVD8Y%3D&reserved=0>

Dr. Benny L. Bolden, Jr.

Proud Principal

R. Frank Nims Middle School

Context ~Restorative ~Achiever ~Competition ~Discipline