Hello Hawks Rise Parents,

This week was especially sweet as we were able to see our students sharing their Valentines with each other and showing love for the faculty and staff!  Thank you to PTO for our yummy treats Monday—what a great way to start the week.   You may have also heard your children saying, “There is no heart without art!”  Thank you to Mrs. Mariscal for the wonderful sidewalk chalk art with messages of love that she and several 5th graders shared with us.

Our 4th graders  visited St. Augustine this past Thursday, and I was so happy to join them on this educational trip.  I also enjoyed hearing  the many guides tell us how wonderful our students were during the presentations!

Reminders:

                     Spotlight—Hill, Spooner, & Elliott, Inc.

WELL CONNECTED, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE. Hill Spooner & Elliott, Inc. is an accomplished group of Tallahassee REALTORS® committed to representing their customers throughout the buying and selling process.  With nearly 60 years of combined real estate experience, business partners, Calynne Hill, Hettie Spooner and Lindsay Elliott have proven that an innovative team with the right dynamics and cutting-edge marketing skills can flourish in the ever-changing economy. Our homes are lifetime investments ranking highly among our most important financial endeavors. At Hill Spooner & Elliott, Inc. we understand this, and we are committed to providing service excellence across Tallahassee, the Big Bend and the Emerald Coast.

For all of your real estate needs or questions, please contact Hettie Spooner, Broker/Owner at 850-509-4337 or [log in to unmask]

Dates to Remember

Feb. 20                        Holiday—No School

Feb. 23                        Grade Chair Meeting-virtual

Feb 24                         Silent Auction, PTO

March 3                      4th Grade Greek Festival

March 9                        Strings concert at Deerlake MS

March 10                    End of 3rd quarter

March 13-17               Spring Break

March 20                     Teacher Planning Day

We hope you have a relaxing 3-day weekend!  Enjoy your time with family.

In partnership,

Terri

Terri Martin

Principal