Dear Gilchrist Families,

We have a VERY busy month ahead and your PTO is working hard to make this series of events successful. Please check out the opportunities to bring in supplies and to volunteer - it takes a team to make this all possible and we appreciate your support in advance!

Garden Day!

Join Us Saturday, February 18th @ 12-3pm to spruce up the Gilchrist Gardens - Flyer Attached!

FIELD DAY Olympics - Volunteers Needed!
Field Day Olympics will take place March 2nd and 3rd. Please check out this signup from our GES Special Area Department. **Please note there are opportunities to volunteer per day and per time depending on your child's grade** SIGNUP TO VOLUNTEER HERE

STEAM Carnival - Volunteers Needed!
Join GES for the second annual STEAM Carnival on Saturday, March 4th, from 11am-1pm. PTO needs volunteers - please sign up for a short shift so that you can assist PTO and also enjoy the fun with your family! SIGNUP TO VOLUNTEER HERE

Teacher Appreciation - Signup is Here!
Please signup for our Teacher Appreciation Week March 6-10. We will be looking for supplies and helpers during that week to make it a success. Thank you for all you are doing to help us shower our fabulous Faculty & Staff!

If you would like to be added to the PTO News with volunteer opportunity updates, please email [log in to unmask] or contact me at the information below anytime.

Thank you!

Caroline Weiss, President

Gilchrist Elementary PTO

850.251.1170